At Viditrainer we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information about your general geographical location, your computer’s I.P address and the browser you used to visit our website.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. This may include your email address, your name and other personal information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information about the products purchased by you or where you expressed an interest in a product.
- Basic information provided by Google Analytics about your interests, age and gender.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
We make use of Google Analytics to obtain certain information about our website users and customers. This may include data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services or sell our products to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To improve our service to you by analysing it for trends.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services, which we believe may interest you.
You can unsubscribe at any time and thereafter we will not use your personal information.
Storing your personal data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside South Africa for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to another person.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
Access to information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of R100 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.